I was quite bored and I didn't have anything better to do so I bake a rainbow cake.
I thought it was hard but it is not!!
Must try!
Buy any cake mix that you like. Cake mix consist flour, sugar and baking powder.
Just follow the instructions on the cake mix and divide the them in 6 portion.
Put them in Violet, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange and Red food colourings.
Place a tracing paper on the pan and fill the mixture in a 6 inch pan.
Bake them separately on 180 degree C in 10mins OR until it cooks.
Let them cool properly.
Then, spread your butter cream icing or chocolate ganache and around it.
Done!
You can try on different types of pans or jars.
For jars, please do double boiling so that the sides won't burn.
For me, I like my cake to be tall, usually half an inch cake for each colour.
Enjoy!







0 comments:
Post a Comment